Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

denon avr 2803

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc1n5

right got it of my mate as it didnt work, took it apart and main relay was broken, so i got exactly the same one and swapped them, however the amp still goes in to the protect mode, also theres a little bit where you plug in speakers broken, wondering if this can be the cause if so how to fix it?View attachment 61182View attachment 61183

It's almost certain that the broken socket won't put the amp in protection mode.

Most likely it's a blown amp.

Why was the relay broken?, the relay is what protects the speakers in protection mode, so presumably the amp is blown.

dont know, thats how it was when i got it, how can i confirm the amp has gone? and is there a possible way of fixing it?

Thanks for quick reply btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back