Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Deputy Dawg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

OK HiTech. Looks like we gonna have to duke it out through the monitors!

I could not resist this. Wasn't Space Varmint the Blue alien on Deputy Dawg.
Sorry SV, the temptation was too much... lol

Attachments

• varmint.jpg
    varmint.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,087
When I Googled "Space Varmint", this is what popped up: a rodent named Squirrelman from the planet Nut.

**broken link removed**

I could not resist this. Wasn't Space Varmint the Blue alien on Deputy Dawg.
Sorry SV, the temptation was too much... lol

You guessed it! The funniest cartoons ever! Man, That Musky Muskrat was always into something. Ever see the one about the Elephant? Oh lord, that was a side splitter! It looked so funny when Vincent Van Gopher was in the peanut patch beating that elephant in the trunk with about a 20 foot long 2 X 4 hollering ....Snake Snake...lol.

You guessed it! The funniest cartoons ever! Man, That Musky Muskrat was always into something. Ever see the one about the Elephant? Oh lord, that was a side splitter! It looked so funny when Vincent Van Gopher was in the peanut patch beating that elephant in the trunk with about a 20 foot long 2 X 4 hollering ....Snake Snake...lol.

Gotta admit: You do have a great sense of humor!

Freaking Trees........

Those leaves are still there.!;)

Seems mine are dropping them almost year round or something.

Maybe it's just in my mind.

It's another Conspiracy. :p

Hi Tech, I know that rake is there as a stage prop. You really don't intend to use it.

kv :D

Hi Tech, I know that rake is there as a stage prop. You really don't intend to use it. kv :D
That's not a rake! It's a piece of good old hickory ... the kind of wood that makes for a strong club!

Green Acres show called. Oliver want's his stick back...:)

That's not a rake! It's a piece of good old hickory ... the kind of wood that makes for a strong club!

"Armed with only a stout hickory stick, legendary Tennessee sheriff Buford Pusser single-handedly brought law and order to the dives and roadhouses of his rural West Tennessee county. A B-grade movie, "Walking Tall", was later produced documenting his exploits." -- state history as written by AllVol.

"Armed with only a stout hickory stick, legendary Tennessee sheriff Buford Pusser single-handedly brought law and order to the dives and roadhouses of his rural West Tennessee county. A B-grade movie, "Walking Tall", was later produced documenting his exploits." -- state history as written by AllVol.

What was Moses's staff made out of? I want one of those. I'll clean this place up yet! :mad:

What was Moses's staff made out of? I want one of those. I'll clean this place up yet! :mad:
Doesn't matter what Moses's staff was made of -- it had Divine Power behind it -- In my hands I would weild it mightily and part your skull just like he did to the Red Sea!:eek:

Doesn't matter what Moses's staff was made of -- it had Divine Power behind it -- In my hands I would weild it mightily and part your skull just like he did to the Red Sea!:eek:

Ouch! What if it was made of balsa wood. Then you would still have a problem on your hands.

What if it was made of balsa wood. Then you would still have a problem on your hands.
I don't own anything made from balsa wood, aside from the cork in my wine bottle! IMHO balsa wood is for pansy hobbyists/crafters who play with model airplanes or dried flower arrangements. BTW, I studied 2 years on using Bo, Hanbo, and 3-sectional staff... so when I say I'd split you like the Red Sea, take it as biblical truth!!:rolleyes: Why the interest in the staff as a weapon, you might wonder? Well, broomsticks, poles, pipes, etc. are everywhere compared to nun-chucks, sais, and broad swords! I can pick up a mop handle and effectively clean up! ;) I should've been a baton twirler in a marching band!:eek::D

I don't own anything made from balsa wood, aside from the cork in my wine bottle! IMHO balsa wood is for pansy hobbyists/crafters who play with model airplanes or dried flower arrangements. BTW, I studied 2 years on using Bo, Hanbo, and 3-sectional staff... so when I say I'd split you like the Red Sea, take it as biblical truth!!:rolleyes: Why the interest in the staff as a weapon, you might wonder? Well, broomsticks, poles, pipes, etc. are everywhere compared to nun-chucks, sais, and broad swords! I can pick up a mop handle and effectively clean up! ;) I should've been a baton twirler in a marching band!:eek::D

Dag Nabbit Muskie! This here HiTech Farmer's a trying to split my skull bone! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back