DESIGN A HYBRID CONTROL FOR A HAND DRIER

Status
Not open for further replies.

NASFRO

IMPLEMENT A TEMPERATURE SENSOR TO CONTROL AMOUNT OF HEAT PRODUCED BY HEATER ELEMENT DEPENDING ON ENVIRONMENTAL TEMPERATURE. THERE SHOULD BE MORE HEAT WHEN ITS COLD AND LESS HEAT WHEN ITS WARM.

there is a circuit like this in Tocci's 'digital fundamentals'. you input the desired temperature using a keypad, this is converted by an encoder. There's a comparator, comparing the desired and actual temperature and there is a feedback circuit to make temperature adjustments.

well yes we have to let you know that is not a 'google' forum that simply spins up circuits upon request. you've not told us what you've done, your experience and aspects of the circuit in which you're having problems. give us the necessary information and then we can help you...

Use an infrared thermopile noncontact heat sensor to adjust the heat depending on how hot the hair is.

here''s how i think i should do it

i plan to use a thermistor as my sensor. a bridge circuit will get me an output voltage which i can use as my input to a trigger ckt to a thyristor in the supply circuit to the heater element. this way i can also vary the power to the element depending on the firing angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…