Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design Calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranker

I have to make A Single phase induction Furnace Of 1KW ..
Question is that How to Calculate Current ,Voltage ,Capacitor ,inductor and Macthing Inductor , Pout

An induction furnace does not have a heating element. It uses a coil to induce large currents in the item to be heated which heats the item due to it's intrinsic resistance. Some stove tops use induction heating to directly heat the pan. The pan bottom must be of suitable material to properly heat from the induction currents.

Suggest you do a search for "induction furnace design". You should find some helpful information to help solve your problem.

i am Using 220V Single Phase Input Voltage....
Than it is Rectified and Filtered .....
i wanna Know that if I wanna Make 1KW Induction Furnace (1kg /h) , whats the Design Calculations ???
Like what is the Output Voltage and Current At Half bridge Inverter output ?
and how to Calculate the Matching transformer specification ?? Since I want to reduce Voltage and Increase curent ....
And
Resistance Of Load ??

You need to answer questions like "how big is the furnace?" and "what object are you trying to heat?" before you can start on the rest of the design.

By "how big" I meant the physical size, not how powerful, which you had already stated.

How big is the iron piece?

here is the Inverter Diagram I am Using IRFP450
but problem is that i am not Geting The 220V AC at Inveretr output ???**broken link removed**
the Operating Frequency Of Inveretr Is 3Khz

Last edited:
Problem With HALF BRIDGE INVERTER

**broken link removed**
here is the Inverter Diagram
I am Using IRFP450
but problem is that i am not Geting The 220V AC at Inveretr output ???

Last edited:
Your diagram does not show. Use the Attachment (paper clip) icon in the Advanced reply section.

here is the Inverter Diagram
I am Using IRFP450
but problem is that i am not Geting The 220V AC at Inveretr output ???

Attachments

• Cranker.Jpg
    Cranker.Jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 631
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back