Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design circuit that controlles a wheel chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest using a microcontroller to receive inputs from the user... then the microcontroller could drive some FET's which would power the motors of the wheelchair or something similar.

What exactly do you need to control on the wheel chair?

are you asking for pwm circuit to control motor speed or joystick control or what?

plot said:
I suggest using a microcontroller to receive inputs from the user... then the microcontroller could drive some FET's which would power the motors of the wheelchair or something similar.

What exactly do you need to control on the wheel chair?
thanx for replying i want keypad or a joystick circuit located at the hand of the disappled person this circuit is connected to the motor located at the wheels to perform movement to the write or left up & down when the aproporite signal transfered to the motor

panic mode said:
are you asking for pwm circuit to control motor speed or joystick control or what?
thanx for replying i want keypad or a joystick circuit located at the hand of the disappled person this circuit is connected to the motor located at the wheels to perform movement to the write or left up & down when the aproporite signal transfered to the motor

if you want it stupid simple you cod have a simple joystic that wod pres switches that switch the motors on of (a joystic becose if you wod push forwarn an left you wod create an short circuit)

Someone Electro said:
if you want it stupid simple you cod have a simple joystic that wod pres switches that switch the motors on of (a joystic becose if you wod push forwarn an left you wod create an short circuit)
ok check this out it would not make boring iwant a voice key circuit that saves my 2 voices in a memory and when i say my voice it compare between my voice and the 2 voices it had if one of the voices match it will give a signal to open ...... say adoor what do u think

I dont think those expensive voice recongison ICs wod do the trick.I never thoght of doidg that ether

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back