Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design for a presicion oscillator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watertec

i need a presicion oscillator ,for this frecuencies all squre waves,3.5hz,6.3hz,7.83hz,7.0hz,10.0hz,14.1 hz,somebody told me to use a ltc1799 ic and a divider cd4020 i have no idea how to please any help,it is a radionics circuit/hobby thanks,can any one know where can i get this design? a book or tutorial? thanks

Inexpensive CMOS and MEMS precision oscillators are available for a wide variety of frequencies, you might want to check those out (try searching distributors such as Digi-Key, Mouser, Allied, etc.). They also have some oscillators that are capable of varying their frequency characteristics; it might be possible to obtain all those frequencies with only a couple of those oscillators.

Austin

Inexpensive CMOS and MEMS precision oscillators are available for a wide variety of frequencies, you might want to check those out (try searching distributors such as Digi-Key, Mouser, Allied, etc.). They also have some oscillators that are capable of varying their frequency characteristics; it might be possible to obtain all those frequencies with only a couple of those oscillators.
tAustin
tthanks man,the idea it is to change from frecuencies to frecuencies with just a 6 position potentiometer,as u can see it is a lfo,alpha beta theta,cant find any info ,i can assembly from a squematic,hope to find some help,raul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back