Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design under water robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj2000

i m a student. i want to design under water robot.
i need all details including the circuit.
i am new to this.plz help

Start with something in withing your capability and budget. Like a ground two-wheeled indoor robot, and work your way up.

Oh, asking for all details including circuits is a good way not to get answers. It is stupid to think that someone will design your entire robot for you, especially if it's a school project. You must show you have put in some effort yourself.

Last edited:
Simple, use a 555 timer, a PIC and a plastic baggy. :rolleyes:

Heh - yes, use a 555 timer. :)

Heh. Almost. Needs a 5-7-5 syllable structure...

I am a student
My underwater robot
design it for me

Heh. Almost. Needs a 5-7-5 syllable structure...

I am a student
My underwater robot
design it for me

Маybe he thought that somebody already have designed robot like this.. and he just wanted the information about this.. not to somebody design robot for him..
I don`t know.. :D

Маybe he thought that somebody already have designed robot like this.. and he just wanted the information about this.. not to somebody design robot for him..
I don`t know.. :D

Then again, maybe he is just lazy and wants someone to do his work for him. This forum is not a free engineering service, rather a tool to assist in bringing a project to completion. This service does assume some work by the poster.

No free lunch on this forum, not even fries and a coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back