Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing a h bridge with p and n channel mosfets

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to design a h bridge with p and n channel mosfets?/////////help needed?actually the real problem is how to design gate resistors?

Mayby it would be wise to check previous posts.. there is a topic of how to control a 9V motor or something like that, where i posted an drawing of two H-bridges.

http://www.geocities.com/fet_h_bridge/h-bridge.htm is also a link of some theory of an H-bridge, it is well worked out to give you an image of how it works. First i wanted to make his drawings, but after i bought a book of robotics i realised it could be done much more easier.

take a look around to find my drawing.

greetzz

thanks a lot ...
is it possible to avoid shoot through problem by designing the gate resistance properly.i mean in considering their on and off time plus frequency of switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back