Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

designing traffic light using MAX+PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratu semut

i have a problem here on how to design traffic light controller using MAX PLUS 2
i have to design the traffic light controller using MAX PLUS 2, in the design i have to use AND gate logic,OR gate logic,and J-K flip flops.
i have to make the design which can make the traffic light automatically in function, since it has timer and also sensor.

please...please...somebody help me....

You should be able to do this with a simple State Machine. You have one state for each color. The state machine just waits until the timer overflows and then changes to the next state. Each state outputs the appropreate signal to light the correct light. Google should have tons of info about how to implement the state machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back