Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Device control through Bluetooth from Nokia Mobile Phones (Full Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajivjess

Hello friends, i like to share this project to you all.
Use your Symbian OS mobiles to control devices through Bluetooth.
The serial to Bluetooth converter from sparkfun.com is used in this project. The Microcontroller At89C2051 is used to receive the data from the mobile through bluetooth.
Most of the Nokia Smart phones can be used in this project.
Some of the mobile screen shots
**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

You Tube Video

Last edited:
hi, i'm doing a project on r/c tank. i would like to control my tank movement with my mobile (Sony Ericsson) via bluetooth. i'll be using a bluetooth DIP module from sparkfun and a microcontroller PIC18F4550 to accomplish this. am i using the correct components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back