Diagnostic Assistants Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were at it again this weekend ...
testing the home-brew server hardware and doing our bit to support local talent in the process. The bands 'Analog Life' from Hereford and 'Tilt Station' a three piece rock band from Ross-on-Wye have given us special permission to stream some of their music.

Ambient / trance enthusiasts might also want to drop by as well for we have some un-released tracks from Kevin and Yasmin of 'Analog Life' on the play-list. It's weird.. what started as a purely technical experiment is starting to take on a life of its own.

The listen live link from your original posting isn't doing anything as of 8pm on Friday (Eastern Daylight time in the U.S.) Put a new ****-chat post with a link to a valid stream? I'd love to hear some local (for you) ambient/trance. I'm more of an old school hardcore terrorcore kinda guy but I like it all =)

Saturday August 2nd 21:00Hrs GMT the links go active again but you may well find us running before then while we do some checks first and are playing tunes and sending messages out to all till midnight (local time GMT). Our broadcast quality is not that good due to hardware and bandwidth restrictions,however we are working on a loop of Mp3 tracks that we can host on the main site at higher quality so if you hear something you like drop us a line.

**broken link removed**

Even now, I get a popup saying "ON AIR!" but the "live" website does not open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…