Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dictapone Connudrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieCR

ok got one of these Dicataphones
**broken link removed**
now, here is the story,
GSF_Dyno - Street Dynamometer Software
building this dyno and need to complete the little chip, have built one but i dont think it is suited to the Dictapohne i am using, sometimes the sound of the engine is too load for the dictophones causing it to stop recording, here is the schematic i am having to use -
http://atom007.heimat.eu/tmt/spannungsteiler_mic.jpg

my understanding is that it is recording the engine sound and the thing quitens it down, or it records the electric pulses running through?
now one of the risistors need to be replaced whith a stronger one - only problem im not sure whitch one is to be replaced and since the thing is maxed out on a quite engine, needs to be resisted a fair bit,

could anybody help me on witch one to replace??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back