Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dielectric_oscillator_10_GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeThalois

hello every one.

I find no words to describe my situation.

there is 2 months that I am designing a DRO oscillator in microstrip technology at 10 GHz,

I tried the following figure, but in vain. :'(
View attachment 64623

Please, help me, soon my academic defense and I have done nothing yet.

if you know a schema, a list of steps, I would be very happy even with a single encouraging word.

thank you with all my heart.

ADS? I feel your pain. I only barely learned it. I suggest, for what it is worth, to break the loop into two parts; the amplification part and the feedback part, then simulate each part and use the gain/loss and phase data from each part to make sure each part works and that, together, the Barkhausen criteria is met at 10 GHz.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back