digbyte macro help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGCB

In my continuing learning of PICs using 16F84A, I am trying to count pulses with Tmr0 for a particular time (.1 sec. Using a 555 pulser) and then display the count on two 7 segement displays. I have copied the digbyte macro but am unsure how to get the count into it. I have also read that the Microel.inc file is needed (or microel84.inc). Is there more information needed besides the variables dig1,2,3 and digtemp. I have searched for the microel.inc file to copy but have not found it. If is needed, would you please include a copy of or link to it. What does Pon0 represent?
If there is another easier way to do this but still using the F84, I would like to know. Also, I would like to practice using macros at the same time.
I have received great info on this forum before so thanks in advance for your input and help.
Aaron

Hi,

Perhaps if you posted the code you are talking about - digbyte macro - and the site / book where you are getting this info from, then we might be able to help.

I got a virus in my computer and had to restore and lost all my files. I will repost this question when I'm back in buisness and have time to rewrite code. THANKS
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…