Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digi clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Harding

looking to either buy/make a digital clock, whatever is easiest.

it would need to run off 12v battery and its MUST be set in the format of HH:MM:SS and be 24 hour.

thanks very much if you can help :)

digital clock

I built a quantity of the ones pictured in the attachments.
They can be programmed for 12 or 24 hour operation with an internal jumper. They can also be programed for 4 digit hh:mm, or 6 digits hh:mm:ss. I have one left. It does not have an enclosure. In addition it has a battery clip and connector for a standard 9V battery to keep the time if the 12V battery power is lost. If you are interested I would be glad to sell it for a good price. By the way it uses a crystal time base that has has been carefully adjusted to frequency. Tests showed the clock to be accurate to within a few seconds per month.

Attachments

• clock1.jpg
    clock1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 363
  • clock2.jpg
    clock2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 373
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back