Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digimate III firmware upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

Hi all I have a digimate III this is a portable 2.5" HDD with a built in card reader and battery, so it allows me to backup my camera cards to the HDD and reuse the cards whilst away from a computer. I just got my brand new DSLR camera K10D and am now using 4 GB cards but now my digimate III won't read them I think its limit is 2 GB.

I've read alot around about upgrading the firmware but no real info, I have downloaded a file that is supposed to be the firmware but don't know what to do with it. does anybody have any ideas ?

at this rate I will have to trash the damn thing it won't read SDHC cards either, ironicly my 1 £ SD card reader can read both SD and SDHC 4 GB cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back