Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Timer Circuit relay issue.

Venugopal.K.P

My home Digital Timer (Frontier TM-619H-2) output not coming. The relay coil voltage seems to be half instead of 48V. The drop resistor (may be 10ohm) slightly dark and shows about 150 ohms. I replaced the resistor with carbon 22 ohm, but results are same. All other parts look good. Can anybody help me by giving the relay part circuit diagram?

Last edited:
Somebody has already posted the manual. Now you will be able to check. If needed to repair, you can also check this video.

However, if you want to design and fabricate a digital timer by yourself, you can check this design too.

Latest threads

Back