Digital Trainer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbirecki

I am looking into making a digital trainer because I can't afford the $350 one that we use at school. Which is Jameco part# 136266CH.

Anyway, I've worked out most of the project preliminaries and there is just one thing stumping me. I'm not sure how to make the external connections to things like the power supply so they are accessible . I've considered connecting that stuff to a couple of headers and plugging them into the solderless breadboard and labeling them. On the store bought model they have little copper rivets, I haven't had any luck finding rivets like that.

Do you guys have any ideas?? I hope I've been clear, basically i'm asking what I would plug a wire into while building a circuit. On the old 50-n-1 kits they used metal springs. I would appreciate any help.

Eric B.

I use terminal blocks. There are other variations.

Attachments

• breadb1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 386
Would certainly be easier to label then individual rows on the solderless breadboard!! I'll have to lthink about that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Eric B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…