Dimentions, and one q...

Status
Not open for further replies.

savage

Hi,

Please see attached. This is from part number CC56-12SRWA (Kingbright 4 Digit 7 Segment display)....

Where are DP5 and DP6 connected??? Also, as indicated by the two red lines, in order to make a PCB package for the part, I can't seem to figure out the distance that the pins are from the edge of the part, length wise...

Am I being stupid and over looking this, or is it actually not specified in the datasheet?!?!

Thanks as always!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 320
  • CC56-12SRWA.pdf
    128.1 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
Hmm ok, different model for Clock style DP points is required - so that part is sorted... Still can't find the bloody dimentions though! lol

mneary said:
Even when I look for dimensions instead of dimentions it's not clear.

hi,
The dimensions are all on the pdf,, in millimetres.?

As you say the DP5/6 are the 'colon' on a real time clock version, usually flashing at 1 HZ

EDIT: added gif
Is this what you mean?

Last edited:
Hi Eric,

Exactly what I mean... Thanks, it's definately a interesting way to figure it out and I did overlook that part

DP5 and 6 aren't connected on the specific model I posted, they are connected in models like the CC56-21SRWA. -21xxx basicall is the clock displays where DP5 and DP6 is connected (DP1 to 4 NC) and the others have DP1 to 4 connected and DP5 & 6 NC...

And yes, it might help if I look for dimensions instead of dimentions LOL - obviously I lacked (and still lack) some sleep or something.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…