Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Disassembler for PIC16C745

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried both, but i get some errors when I try to compile the asm file again with MPLab:

PicDisasm:

Error[113] D:\TEST.ASM 2077 : Symbol not previously defined (LADR_0x0025)
Message[306] D:\TEST.ASM 2077 : Crossing page boundary -- ensure page bits are set.
Message[302] D:\TEST.ASM 2142 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.

WinPicProg 1.95e:

Message[306] D:\TEST2.ASM 93 : Crossing page boundary -- ensure page bits are set.
Error[113] D:\TEST2.ASM 148 : Symbol not previously defined (GPIO)
Error[113] D:\TEST2.ASM 151 : Symbol not previously defined (TRIS)
Message[302] D:\TEST2.ASM 162 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Warning[219] D:\TEST2.ASM 1989 : Invalid RAM location specified.

Warning[220] D:\TEST2.ASM 3802 : Address exceeds maximum range for this processor.

FlashGordon said:
WinPicProg 1.95e:

Message[306] D:\TEST2.ASM 93 : Crossing page boundary -- ensure page bits are set.
Error[113] D:\TEST2.ASM 148 : Symbol not previously defined (GPIO)
Error[113] D:\TEST2.ASM 151 : Symbol not previously defined (TRIS)
Message[302] D:\TEST2.ASM 162 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Warning[219] D:\TEST2.ASM 1989 : Invalid RAM location specified.

Warning[220] D:\TEST2.ASM 3802 : Address exceeds maximum range for this processor.

Are you selecting the correct device?, although it is possible that the 16C745 setting is trying to use the 12C509 disassembler? - it's been so long I can't remember?.

As I understand it, MPLAB does a crude kind of disassembly as well?.

Yes, I am selecting the correct device and I have also tried to select the 16C765, but it's the same.
I have also tried using the MPlab but it dosen't seem to disassembly. I can only se the program memory, which fx. doesn't have any label so a call or goto is done to an address and not a lable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back