Disassembler for PIC16C745

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could also try my programmer software WinPicProg, which disassembles various PIC HEX files.

I have tried both, but i get some errors when I try to compile the asm file again with MPLab:

PicDisasm:

Error[113] D:\TEST.ASM 2077 : Symbol not previously defined (LADR_0x0025)
Message[306] D:\TEST.ASM 2077 : Crossing page boundary -- ensure page bits are set.
Message[302] D:\TEST.ASM 2142 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.

WinPicProg 1.95e:

Message[306] D:\TEST2.ASM 93 : Crossing page boundary -- ensure page bits are set.
Error[113] D:\TEST2.ASM 148 : Symbol not previously defined (GPIO)
Error[113] D:\TEST2.ASM 151 : Symbol not previously defined (TRIS)
Message[302] D:\TEST2.ASM 162 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Warning[219] D:\TEST2.ASM 1989 : Invalid RAM location specified.

Warning[220] D:\TEST2.ASM 3802 : Address exceeds maximum range for this processor.

Are you selecting the correct device?, although it is possible that the 16C745 setting is trying to use the 12C509 disassembler? - it's been so long I can't remember?.

As I understand it, MPLAB does a crude kind of disassembly as well?.

Yes, I am selecting the correct device and I have also tried to select the 16C765, but it's the same.
I have also tried using the MPlab but it dosen't seem to disassembly. I can only se the program memory, which fx. doesn't have any label so a call or goto is done to an address and not a lable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…