Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Display TFT ST7789 (OshonSoft Basic).

DogFlu66

I leave the library to use ST7789 TFT display, I have translated one that is in C language. But unfortunately I have not been able to get it to work yet. I leave the files in case someone with more experience with these displays can review it.

Attachments

• Main_ST7789.bas
    1.5 KB · Views: 28
  • ST7789_240X240.bas
    15 KB · Views: 30
  • _SPI_Library.bas
    6 KB · Views: 27
  • _Pic18F26K22Library.bas
    46.4 KB · Views: 27
  • _SetUpAmicus18.bas
    2.9 KB · Views: 34
I am using an Amicus PCB with a Pic18F26K22 microcontroller, the hardware is proven to work because I have downloaded the C language version and the TFT works.

I attach the C library used.

Attachments

• ST7789_240x240.c
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
This example with the basic configuration has been generated by an AI that I have been training for some time. It has not made a single syntax error but it does not work, I upload the files in case someone can review them.

Attachments

• Main ST7789 ChatGPT.bas
    1.4 KB · Views: 24
  • ST7789 ChatGPT_01.bas
    3.5 KB · Views: 22
How different is the ST7735, as on this very web site we did some super fast SPI read/writes
I used the Il92341 and Eric was using the ST7735 the code seemed to be very similar.

I have tried searching but it must be MUCH earlier than I remeber.. Cam was involved.

Latest threads

Back