Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY Opto OBD-II ISO interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBElectronic

Does any body have the diagram of this interface? because i would like to build and play with it :D **broken link removed**

all of 2h wait?

this is the picture of the device

Attachments

• pcb_obdiiv2.jpg
    pcb_obdiiv2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3,456
I checked the website, and this looks like a really interesting project. One that I would probably build myself... once I get a car that will actually output OBDII diagnostics info :lol:

However, since this is a commercial product, your best bet is probably to buy it. It looks like you can buy the PCB only... Sounds like a good and cheap way to tinker with the circuit.

PCBElectronic said:
i don't wanth to buy it i wanth to build it please help me if you can please

I understand that, but have you checked the prices? **broken link removed**, which is less than $13US for the bare PCB... You can still supply your own low-cost parts and build one very cheaply. I can't imagine making your own PCB costing much less than that?...

PCBElectronic said:
ok but how do i know wath components i need ? can you tell me the parts list that i need please?

Guess who will provide you with a parts list when you send them 7GBP?...

ISO OBD-II / VAGCOM 3.x RS232 Opto Interface Bare PCB
Description:

* Bare PCB
* Comes with circuit diagram and parts list.
* Opto Isolated based design
* When built it works flawlessly with 3xx versions Ross-Tech's VAG-COM
* RS232 Serial port design, supports challenging time-critical applications like serial EEPROM programming and ECU Tuning.
* Does not come with any components nor flying leads.

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back