Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY Spa uController for pumps and ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonyx

Anyone know of a design for one of these with a display for turning on/off pumps and other filter stuff ?

I guess more of a programmable timer to operate some relays for turning on and off 220v pumps, 110v ozone and others for a hot tub.

TIA

What's your level of experiance?

A microcontroller would be the best option?

You could consider a PLC if you don't want to do any soldering.

I did some research on in-line heaters a few years ago and ran across a number of commercial controller packages. My guess is that they were micro-controller based. Sorry I can't help - except to suggest that someone probably does make them. Not sure if that's what you wanted. If you found the stuff you might look at info to see what features they provide - as a way of helping you define what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back