Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY video - making a Triode

Status
Not open for further replies.
That spot welder he has sure would come in handy sometimes.

What a fantastic video.

kcriste,
Have you seen the hobby welders that people use to assemble batteries. link

They come out like this,
**broken link removed**

Mike.

Pommie said:
Have you seen the hobby welders that people use to assemble batteries.
I guess that would work pretty well. I think I remember that schematic being posted here a while ago.

crusty said:
awesome, give the man props! now that's some talent, and a lotta time/equipment.
He probably made a lot of hist equipment himself.

I wonder what he does for a living.

Hero999 said:
He probably made a lot of hist equipment himself.

I wonder what he does for a living.
yeh that oven looking contraption looks to be homemade. I can't believe he went as far as to blow his own glass containers also. I mean making the guts is complicated enough without even thinking about the glass tube and vacuum for it to go in. You know as much as he spent on the equipment he probably coulda got some made in china to fill the entire room. rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back