Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DMM ISIS Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelsea1983

Hi, Would anyone have an ISIS design for a basic digital multimeter that includes the use of a 7106ic.
I am under a serious amount of pressure to find this soon, so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Thanks for your fast reply Mikebits, I have read through the intersil data sheet before but i cannot see to pic up on where to start on a design for ISIS. Do you know of anywhere, site, etc that might have a basic schematic for a DMM measuring Voltage, Current and Resistance?

Thanks Again

Thanks for your fast reply Mikebits, I have read through the intersil data sheet before but i cannot see to pic up on where to start on a design for ISIS. Do you know of anywhere, site, etc that might have a basic schematic for a DMM measuring Voltage, Current and Resistance?

Thanks Again

chelsea1983 , The ISIS contains TC7107 file in its library also it has 7SEG-BCD modules . Use seven each pins of Segment display with the TC7107 .I think this would give you a start.

Hope this helps .

Adi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back