Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you know which brands IP PBX is suit for for Small Businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Althea_G

Our company plan to purchasing the IP PBX, but our bsinesses is small, so we now work in finding the reasonable product. Does anyone have suggestiong.

we need the function as below:
Automated Attendant
Call Detail Records(CDR)
Call Forward
Call Parking
Call Recording
Call Pickup
Call Routing
Call Transfer
Call Waiting
Caller ID
Direct Inward System Access(DISA)
Do Not Disturb(DND)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Music On Hold
Music On Transfer
Ring Group
Route by Caller ID
Three-way Calling

And we also need the fax machine, which can make the received email changing into email...

Pls help

Last edited:
Thanks for your suggestion.

But the price for Digum card is too higher. our company is a SOHO, which the staff is less than 30.

Does anyone know about the brand for Yeastar

I learn from my friend a brands: Yeastar. He is using this card now. and the funciton for their product is very comprehensive, and the price is lower than digum card.

Does anyone ever use IP PBX for this brand?

And i visit their websiet: Yeastar - Enterprise Communication | Phone System, IPPBX,FAX Server,FAX To Mail,Mail To FAX,Call Center, IP PBX, Software PBX, Free VoIP Phone System, Unified Communication PBX, Skype Asterisk, Asterisk Skype, Skype Gateway, Skype Exchange, SIP to Sk. find a fax machine form their company look like very good.

Does anyone ever use IP PBX for this brand?

If have any other good Asterisk card with reasonable price. pls suggestion

You could look into DECT phone systems, they're aimed at the small buisness market, but may not have all of the features you require.

Good luck with that! After a decent amount of time spent investigating what is available you need to tell him what he wants isn't available.

Last edited:
Thanks for everybody.

After one time testing, my boss decide to buy the MyPBX SOHO, which from Yeastar Company:Yeastar - Enterprise Communication | Phone System, IPPBX,FAX Server,FAX To Mail,Mail To FAX,Call Center, IP PBX, Software PBX, Free VoIP Phone System, Unified Communication PBX, Skype Asterisk, Asterisk Skype, Skype Gateway, Skype Exchange, SIP to Sk

Through the brands isn't famouse, but the price and feature is suitable for our request. Hope this is a good product. And after one time testing, we find the feature is stable.

Thanks for eveybody's suggestion in this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back