Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does any body know a website where i can buy this resistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinkhan

20W 6R8J Resistor that can be seen on this picture
**broken link removed**

iv tried lots of sites but found no luck :(

Can somebody post a link of this product for sale

Thanks for your help

i have found you a 25w resistor **broken link removed**

Do not worry that this resisistor is 5w more it will make no difference.

However it is in a different shape and would require slight modifications to the board. you can desolder the one on the board and place two thickish wires in place. you terminate the wires with a crimp terminal and attach it to the resistor.

I cannot see at 1st glance any other sutable resistors

These white ceramic resistors really seem to have vanished from sale these days, I can find very few values still for sale. As far as 20W ones go, I;'ve never seen them for sale in Europe at all, they seem Far Eastern only?.

Can't you buy the resistor from Behringer, the speaker's manufacturer?

i have found you a 25w resistor **broken link removed**

Do not worry that this resisistor is 5w more it will make no difference.

However it is in a different shape and would require slight modifications to the board. you can desolder the one on the board and place two thickish wires in place. you terminate the wires with a crimp terminal and attach it to the resistor.

I cannot see at 1st glance any other sutable resistors

Though he has 3R9 circled, he asked for 6R8.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back