Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does enyone know a circuit to serialyse data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soso_ms

I am trying to send data from my PIC16F84 to the serial Port.I what to sent the data to POrtB of the PIc, and receive'it serial to the RS232.For this I need a equipment who know to "serialyse" the data that I send.Does enyone know a circuit like this?

soso_ms said:
I am trying to send data from my PIC16F84 to the serial Port.I what to sent the data to POrtB of the PIc, and receive'it serial to the RS232.For this I need a equipment who know to "serialyse" the data that I send.Does enyone know a circuit like this?

The PIC does it all EASILY, check my tutorials for examples, a MAX232 can be used to convert the 5V signals to RS232 levels, or a single resistor can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back