Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does Lothar's ICD2 clone work with MPLAB v7.61

Status
Not open for further replies.

HATHA

Hi
is any one build lothar's ICD2 clone?
is it work with MPLAB v 7.61?
does all serial port base programmer (including ICD2 ) have fixed Vdd problem(mean disability to controll Vdd)?
is their any parallel port base ICD/programmer?

thank you for your reply:)
but guy like me it's(Inchrom) bit expensive
1$=Rs104
that is i try to make Lother's ICD2

Last edited:
You could always build it from the schematic too. It actually is not too difficult.

I had Lothar's serial ICD2 working in MPLAB 7.x, but it didn't work in 8.x. I'm not sure if it was a software issue or something broke during storage.

Hi
is any one build lothar's ICD2 clone?
is it work with MPLAB v 7.61?
does all serial port base programmer (including ICD2 ) have fixed Vdd problem(mean disability to controll Vdd)?
is their any parallel port base ICD/programmer?

As earlier mentioned its working with MPLAB v 7.XX.

Not all serial programmers support VPP control option.There also a modified JDM version that control VPP.

Nothing to tell Blueroomelectronics debuggers they controls VPP nicely.I still use his INCHWORM + ICD.

Just a bit of trivia, I have an Inchworm+ that uses a reed relay instead of the BS250P. The relay version can VDD switch 500ma vs the 220ma of the P-channel FET.

thanx for your reply:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back