Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doorbell robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg29

dear friends
can anybody help me design a robot which senses the doorbell and speaks welcome when anybody enter in the house
how can i go about it .can i program it using atmel 8051 and what are the steps to follow
thanks
vicky

it wod be simpler to just conect an audio chip to the doorbell button to play an recording of someone saying welcome.

or an moton sensor thats only says welcome if the doorbell was pushed first so it wont say welcome to anyone that goes thru the door

an 8 pin pic wod work sine it needs only 3 I/O pins (1 for the doorbell button,1 for the moton sensor and 1 for the voice chips play comand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back