Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doubt in using winpic800

Status
Not open for further replies.

lijojose1985

hi
i am using winpic 800 and a self made programmer. now the programmer
shows an error when trying to burn. i use a 18f452 pic. the programmer uses pins 39,40 pins to send data to the pic. the programmer detects the ic perfectly but i am unable to program it.
the error message is:
error: the writing address is 0x000000
written: 0x2805 read: 0xffff
plz help..

That's what you get if the PIC is wired incorrectly, or if it's not been switched to programming mode - empty words, not in programming mode, or no PIC there, reads as all ones.

Hi..
While I am using winpic800,it does not detect the any PIC..
And I can not program the PIC..It says "can not write the source program"
When ı select the "Detect device", it says "unknown device"..
How can ı solve this problem?
Thanks..

Hi..
While I am using winpic800,it does not detect the any PIC..
And I can not program the PIC..It says "can not write the source program"
When ı select the "Detect device", it says "unknown device"..
How can ı solve this problem?
Thanks..

WinPIC800->Hardware->select the correct programmer, when you select correct one, check I/O bits, if they are correct.
Don't give much hope/credit to 'detect' option.

Go PK2, why bother with obsolete technology, if you can have for small amount perfect tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back