Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Doubtful Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamproject

Hi all ,

Mr. Nigel here referred me to an excellent web site which had the details i was looking for .This circuit shown here was what i needed. My questions are :

1. Does this circuit need any modification to run on 12 v DC.

2 . Does Input 1 and Input 2 refer to the inputs from the controller pot and the feedback pot.

3. I believe (if i'm not wrong ), that this circuit is for reversible DC motors (Polarity change). What mods must be carried out to run a 3 wire DC motor (GND,FORWARD,REVERSE wire types)

Thank you,

**broken link removed**

dreamproject said:
Hi all ,

Mr. Nigel here referred me to an excellent web site which had the details i was looking for .This circuit shown here was what i needed. My questions are :

1. Does this circuit need any modification to run on 12 v DC.

I wouldn't have thought so, but if you read the text this isn't the H-Bridge he used, and this circuit is only very low power - it uses only 700mA transistors.

2 . Does Input 1 and Input 2 refer to the inputs from the controller pot and the feedback pot.

No, it's fed from the circuit above it, using a servo IC, this is only an H Bridge motor driver. The servo IC does all the clever bits!.

3. I believe (if i'm not wrong ), that this circuit is for reversible DC motors (Polarity change). What mods must be carried out to run a 3 wire DC motor (GND,FORWARD,REVERSE wire types)

Yes, it's for a normal DC motor, I've never heard of a three wire DC motor?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back