Doubtful Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamproject

Hi all ,

Mr. Nigel here referred me to an excellent web site which had the details i was looking for .This circuit shown here was what i needed. My questions are :

1. Does this circuit need any modification to run on 12 v DC.

2 . Does Input 1 and Input 2 refer to the inputs from the controller pot and the feedback pot.

3. I believe (if i'm not wrong ), that this circuit is for reversible DC motors (Polarity change). What mods must be carried out to run a 3 wire DC motor (GND,FORWARD,REVERSE wire types)

Thank you,

**broken link removed**

I wouldn't have thought so, but if you read the text this isn't the H-Bridge he used, and this circuit is only very low power - it uses only 700mA transistors.

2 . Does Input 1 and Input 2 refer to the inputs from the controller pot and the feedback pot.

No, it's fed from the circuit above it, using a servo IC, this is only an H Bridge motor driver. The servo IC does all the clever bits!.

3. I believe (if i'm not wrong ), that this circuit is for reversible DC motors (Polarity change). What mods must be carried out to run a 3 wire DC motor (GND,FORWARD,REVERSE wire types)

Yes, it's for a normal DC motor, I've never heard of a three wire DC motor?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…