Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drill Size & Stop Mask errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never used Eagle, but on my PCB package you can add a solder mask pad swell which stops the solder mask covering your PCB pads. Are your drill sizes larger than your solder mask pad swell? In other words if you have a PCB drill hole that is 1mm and your solder mask is only 0.5mm around the hole then there is no point in having solder masking pad swell?

wire width

How can I change all the wire width on pcb layout at a time, without going to properties of each wire ?

How can I change all the wire width on pcb layout at a time, without going to properties of each wire ?

Group the entire layout -> change -> width -> select desired width -> right click -> done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back