Ds1669

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawny

Hello.

After lucking out three times in a row I came before you to ask if you know of any sources for DS1669 Electronic Digital Rheostat's?

Thanks in advance.

Dawn

Sorry I forgot I'm Australian...

Also it seems the UK farnell is out of stock while the Australian branch is selling Ds1669 for about $10.00 each.

Dawn

There are other options that can be controlled by push button switches. Have you searched?

Failing that, sampling might be your best bet, if you can get a proper e-mail address, which TI seems to key on. So far as I know, there was no other validation done when I got one a few months ago as a sample. John

Maxim-IC bought Dallas Semi, not TI. TI bought Burr-Brown.

In about 100 Years, Dick Smith war surplus electronic parts and used car parts will sell obsolete digital pots.

Hi Dawny,
Are you a female? Welcome to our (sometimes rude to women) forum.

Hint: If you put Australia in your user profile it will make it easier when you want help finding parts.

audioguru said:
Maxim-IC bought Dallas Semi, not TI. TI bought Burr-Brown.

Well, just a senior moment. Dallas, Texas, what can I say. My son is graduating from down that way next week, and I must have just had it on my mind.

I ordered samples from both Maxim and TI at about the same time. TI was the one that required the non-generic address. Although, that trend seems to be catching on, and the business e-mail certainly comes in handy.

John

jpanhalt: Yes Thanks for that I ended up finding some DS1804 and while they are a little different from the DS1669 they should work well enough for my experments.

audioguru: Hello, Yes I'm female and thank you for welcoming me to your forum

mneary: Truth be told I didn't even know I hadn't filled in my profile or for that matter know this forum had such a system, I've now corrected that error so thank you for pointing it out

Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…