Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dsPIC33EP512MU814 says it has 30 PWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konric

Hi I am very confused and would appreciate some help.
I've been looking for a controller that has lots of independently controlled PWM outputs and so far the dsPIC33EP512MU814 seems to have the most. If you look at the product selection chart **broken link removed** it mentions that this controller has 30 PWM outputs but if you go to the datasheet https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/70616g.pdf
I can only see that there are 14 PWM pins on the 144 pin package.

Can someone please explain why it says that there are 30 PWM outputs when there are only 14.

Much appreciated

The page you linked to doesn't mention the number of PWM outputs! Note also that the chip only has 7 PWM pairs - not 14.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back