Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF tone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mytech

Hi I do not have telephone so i need a dtmf decoder tone to test the IC.. If any one have just upload it. i tried already by given mobile output tone via earphone, but it didn't work..
Thanks.

You can purchase DTMF encoders, completely assembled, as accessories to be added to older amateur radios. These are still available as far as I can tell and the cost is reasonable ($20 US maybe). That's not quite what you wanted but it could be an alternative for you.

Thanks and already i knew that.. but some mp3 file is there, that would be quite simpler that one i am looking for..

A thought - if you know someone who is a radio amateur you might record a transmission via a scanner. VHF and UHF handhelds and mobile radios almost all have DTMF keypads on the microphone. Again, not what you asked for but an idea.

Here is DTMF tones in .wav file.

The sequence is 16 tones one after the other, 2 seconds tone, 0.5 seconds no tone

order is 1234567890*#ABCD

Fidelity is not perfect, a bit of distortion, but should be useable.

Attachments

• DTMF.zip
    144.4 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back