Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EAGLE package sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

Using the EAGLE PCboard software, how does one know which case style to purchase as per schematic?
Presently need two electrolyte caps that I used a 085CS-!R case part number but what to order/cross with actual part to order??
The same goes for resistors?

Last edited:
MrDeb

One thing that will make ETO a better and more useful place is better organization of information and questions.

You may have not noticed the Circuit Simulation & PCB Design forum. Either way you post is a better fit there then here.

Why do I care ? I asked EM for a similar forum some time ago. If it is not used or ignored it will go away.

Thanks.
3v0 (not a moderator)

Using the EAGLE PCboard software, how does one know which case style to purchase as per schematic?
Presently need two electrolyte caps that I used a 085CS-!R case part number but what to order/cross with actual part to order??
open the schematic, go to File-export--partlist-- show the path and it would create a text file. you can open with MSword, or openoffice equivalent

it shows a tabulation
there you find the part wise package or style info. hope this helps

Didn't know there was another fourm for just cad programs?
Will post any Eagle stuff over there.
NOW for the important question?
I want to obtain a rechargeable battery pack, 4.5V Ni Cad (NimION too pricey) either AA, AAA or even C
Needs a plug to be able to remove from unit (thinking something like in a cordless phone battery pack. Is there a particular package or type of plug this is called? or do I just buy plug/sockets and Ni Cad batteries(perfer a pre made w/ plug battery pack but plug type package?

In the schematic click the "I"-button (Information) and you get a pop-up window displaying all properties of the selected part. If you type in "board;" Eagle creates the board with the visible parts.

085CS is the name for the package of that cap. When you order parts there should be the package description for it available at the provider.

Boncuk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back