Elector Annual CD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

legin

Last year I purchased from experience electronics in Germany all the transformers and PCB's for the following valve projects - a pair of phono amps - a six input pre-amp and a pair of cyclotron 45W monoblocks - the paperwork that accompanied the goods is abysmal - some of the PCB's have no component layouts - half the scematic diagrams are in German etc - I purchased the Elektor 2001 CD and this gave most of the info on the monoblocks - so as all these projects were in the Elektor magazines I just purchased their audio collection CD which arrived today, there might be 75 audio projects but not one of them valve projects - so I require another 4 cd roms for the years listed below - too expensive at nearly £ 17 each - anyone help me please - copies of the CD's would do - and if anyone would like the annual Elektor 2001 CD or the latest Elektor Audio Collection give us a shout - Years wanted 1999- 2000 - 2002 & 2003 thaking you for taking the time to read this - Nigel???

Just a little friendly advice, you may want to check the copywrite of the CD's (if any) which may prohibit you from freely distributing the CD's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…