Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electri charge emission

Status
Not open for further replies.

odejayiadeniyi

I am a computer science research student, working on a device to contract and relax muscle. what kind of electric charges emission can be used to contract muscle of the upper limb wirelessly? Thanks, will be expecting you earliest response.

I don't think it can be done (safely) without wires. With wires, what you are doing is called TENS (transqutaneous electric nereve stimulation).

I don't think it can be done (safely) without wires. With wires, what you are doing is called TENS (transqutaneous electric nereve stimulation).

@Bountyhunter: Why do you talk like that? if you think it can't work, then what about the emission technology used in Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI)? it is used for scanning any minute details in the human body. what about the reflections gotten from the screen of Television while standing very close to it? how is the radioactive ray technology used in treating cancer? these are just few out of many wireless emission technologies or senerios. Please, research more Bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back