Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electric circuit for duraband

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebreaker2262

hey i kinda need help please. i have in my posession a duraband radio model mx1171 w/ 4 circuits ive eliminated one of them but the other thee are still open id appreciate it if i could get a electrical schematic for this radio. or if uve encountered this problem before then id appreciate if ud inform me on the cause and solution for the prob. by the way the problem is that when adjusting the presets the radio sometimes switches between am/fm or switches off entirely. the same thing occurs when adjusting volume. i figure its a short between the am/fm selector and volume and the preset controler but ive yet to figure out where said short is. id appreciate what help i can recieve on theis matter please respond as soon as u can thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back