Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrical power engineering - project ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom911

Hello,

As title says a 4th year project to be related with the course. I've had a few thoughts on it and they are as follows:
- Design of FACT system with simulation of DG power from micro wind turbines and solar arrays connected to the grid
- Research and predict implementation of electric vehicle charging station infrastructure for UK
- Research of wireless energy transfer in non-obstacle environment by the means of magnetic field

Last one is totally mad and so Its not likely to be a specific area of interest but who knows what the future will bring ;)

I was thinking of some power transmission lines research but because of my lack of knowledge on them I'm very limited with ideas I can find.

I would like to think about something futuristic, something what will be strongly developed within next few decades e.g. renewable energy or electric vehicles.

Thanks for ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back