Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrical wiring contractors

Status
Not open for further replies.

arstreamp

Hi all!
My name is Ann and I just joined the forum, I’m also a new to electronic wiring. I’m still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my husband) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. It’s a tough economy! I was wondering – for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business? Online or offline, I’m sure there is quite a lot in both right?!

Thanks and God bless!

Hello Ann,
Can you be more specific, What kind of business are you and your husband starting ? And where are you located ?

Last edited:
Also if electrical wiring isn't your background what is? The more you tell us about you your situation and what you wish to accomplish the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back