Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrol Vps6a0b510

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDRA

Hi everyone
I am a new member in this forum. Recently I went to an electronic store where I found this part (ELEC-TROL VPS6A05b10 ), it looked interesting so I brought it .I searched in google for the datasheet but found nothing .So does anyone here know anything about this part ?
thanks

Hi
I do not have any picture of the part but I have drwn it in paint brush .I have attached the file with this post ,I hope it works.

is it a transistor an IC a Capacitor a Motor a resistor wHat?

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Does it look like this?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Sorry I was unable to attach the picture . Basically it is a square black box with 14 pins.I found it among surplus relays . I asked a somebody in the store what it was he could not tell.
As this part was among other relays it could be a relay. What I want to know is if this part is an ordinary relay or a solid state relay.I could try to figure it out by trial and error (if it is an ordinary relay) but if it is a solid state relay I might destroy it.

Transistors also have a reading with an ohm meter. How do you test a Transistor?

I have tested it with an ohmmeter and now I know its nothing more than a simple relay ; anyway thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back