Electrol Vps6a0b510

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDRA

Hi everyone
I am a new member in this forum. Recently I went to an electronic store where I found this part (ELEC-TROL VPS6A05b10 ), it looked interesting so I brought it .I searched in google for the datasheet but found nothing .So does anyone here know anything about this part ?
thanks

Hi
I do not have any picture of the part but I have drwn it in paint brush .I have attached the file with this post ,I hope it works.

Does it look like this?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Sorry I was unable to attach the picture . Basically it is a square black box with 14 pins.I found it among surplus relays . I asked a somebody in the store what it was he could not tell.
As this part was among other relays it could be a relay. What I want to know is if this part is an ordinary relay or a solid state relay.I could try to figure it out by trial and error (if it is an ordinary relay) but if it is a solid state relay I might destroy it.

Simply test it with your meter! - a relay will have a coil you can measure the resistance of, a solid state relay won't.

I have tested it with an ohmmeter and now I know its nothing more than a simple relay ; anyway thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…