Electronic Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoTang

Hello,

I'm at the start of a new job again (Layoffs....) anyways, I'm out looking for another job and had several pre-screening interviews. Majority of the interviews I had in the past had giving me an electronic test (theory and circuit analysis) but this time its been almost 3 years since I had one and I was wondering if anyone have some sort of practice test they have or know somewhere (on the net) that offers practice exams to prep for this types of interviews.

Thanks a bunch.

Nothing to scared you have some experience in facing to interviews.
I have faced to some interviews nothing much they asked no more written papers just verbally after they have selected me.
They will choose you how you facing to the interview. Don’t be too smart for the interviews I can do this, I can do that, oh that is very old method blaa blaa blaa.
Most of the companies have repairing stuff, designing is very limited. Sometimes get boring doing the same repairs everyday.

Go to this site there’s some basic questions. Click the link 50 questions….
http://www.talkingelectronics.com/te_interactive_index.html

All the best

Thanks kchriste,

I'm actually located east of you in the very nice city of Calgary, Alberta. And as for moving....well... no can do.

thanks Gayan Soyza, thats the problem, I perfer paper because its easier. When asked a question verbally, I tend to get nervous and forget things....

I'm actually located east of you in the very nice city of Calgary, Alberta. And as for moving....well... no can do.
That's too bad, because I'm in Saint John, NB, and they're absolutely desperate trying to get anyone with an electronics or IT background out here. I moved here from London, Ontario last September and I'm loving every minute of it. Cost of living is dirt cheap here, too, compared with Calgary and Victoria (which from what I've seen are the most expensive cities in Canada!). Things are going so well, I just bought a 5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 2 car garage, finished basement house in a great neighbourhood two months ago - my first house, and something I never would have been able to afford in Ontario. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, but the truth is, the landscape's beautiful out here, the people are super friendly, and there's lots of seafood. I know this is a stereotype, but since you're from Calgary maybe there's a chance you work in the oil industry, and if so, they're more than likely going to be building a $7 billion expansion to the Irving plant here in Saint John, which means prosperity galore. Even without it, the place is on the up and up so it's a great place to invest in a house, and a great place to raise kids.

I highly encourage anyone to consider taking an electronics or IT job in Saint John. I guess the only downside is that there's no good hobby electronics store, but hey, that's just another position that needs filling, for the right entrepreneur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…