Electronics Concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.

spravin178

Hi friends,
I've done my engineering in Electronics and Communications, 5 years back. For the past five years I've been in the marketing field, involving the products not dealing with my subject. Now I've got a marketing offer in a company which deals with developmental electronics, involving DSPs, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, FPGA and CPLD based DSPs, etc. Since I've done my degree a long time back and have not been in touch with it off late, I'm finding my job difficult when it comes to technical discussions, as no formal training is provided to me. I request you to suggest a book or material in the web, so that I can atleast learn the basics about the products which I market.

Thanking and Regards,
S.Praveen.

hi,
Bit of bed time reading for you...

Electronics Tutorial

https://www.mikroe.com/en/books/picbook/picbook.htm

You should be able to attend seminars hosted by the various vendors of the parts you use. Xilinx holds seminars often, and they are usually good. Also remember that you can call the Apps engineers with questions. Lastly, you should sign up for a subscription to EDN, as it is often a source of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…