Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronics training courses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyhi

any 1 know of any good on line training courses or cd roms i wanna learn to read a circuit board and trouble shoot...

some 1 who has experience

**broken link removed**
will some one who knows what they are talking about look at that.is that a good troubleshooting exercise

Can you take an electronics course in a local college? As handy as the internet and cd rom is they are best served as an extension of your existing training. Nothing beats a formal education.

colin,

those links are great! I especially like the idea of the free podcasts, as I have long commutes & this will be a very valuable asset to me.

Thanks!
Cheers, katzelect :)

At least Real Player isn't spyware, unlike M$ Media Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back