Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ElectroTechOnline Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickster

Most Helpful Member
A potentially funny story and a bit of light-hearted banter between members:

Mickster observes tcmtech proudly staring up at his wind-machine-thingy, kicks him in the pants...and runs away....Nigel looks on in disgust since a simple, swift kick, should disable a man when done properly!

Continue.........

Last edited:
Mickser gets a broken leg because Mr Goodwin is a Jujitsu master and even the slightest kick from him is enough to inflict a serious injury.

Although Mickster has a broken leg, the other one still provides enough propulsion to enable him to crawl to a safe distance, whilst tcmtech rubs his cheeks and wonders whether Mr G struck a glancing blow....

tcmtech has surprisingly good long range shooting skills with is 50 year old 22 rifle. Also tcmtech believes death is forever but crippling maiming can make a lifetime feel like forever.:eek:
He may face jail time but at 6'3" and a 250# muscular build he ain't gonna be anyones girlfriend while there. ;)

Also talking in the third person narrative makes tcmtech feel uncomfortable.:p

the court rules that shooting Mickster between the legs and blowing away his nether region deserves a 10 year jail sentence and Bubba looks hurt that tcmtech doesn't want to be his girlfriend...

Our North Dakota farm boy, clean in mind and body is easily able to fend off the amourous attentions of Bubba.
However, a thwarted Bubba is not something to be taken lightly, and he has friends, very unsavoury types experienced in areas which appall the country lad now incarcerated in the Sin City of Bismark ND.
There are rumours of HHO devices hidden in the prison laundry and an over-unity machine disgused as a lathe in the prison workshop.
Will Bubbas buddies be able to divert the lad from his strict observance of the laws of conservation of energy?
We can only wait and see.

JimB

Err... Did I really write this tripe? Or did the devil make me do it?

The generous compensation award from the courts system, for the shooting and maiming, leaves Mickster with vastly more than enough cash to satisfy his lifestyle, since he no longer has the desire to go out chasing women, or the equipment.

The 'surplus' is divided into small but attractive sums and regularly thrown over the correctional facility wall, wrapped in little notes reading "tcm is just playing hard-to-get. ;-) "

It's only a matter of time.....Muhahaha!

So where does this compensation money come from?

I am self employed and as far as the rest of the world could see it I am just above a bums financial and social status. You can't squeeze money from a bum! :D

Plus I got friends who are even better at long range target shooting than me as well. Plus you have to be found to prove I shot you in the first place.:D

Unmarked graves in plowed fields are very difficult to find. ;)

I advise you just go and build your own wind generator and leave mine alone.

OK, I guess the basic idea or choice of characters/initial topic/story direction hasn't had the desired effect...

There was no malice intended with the first line, it was purely an attempt at an opening for a bit of back-and-forth mischief between a few of the members.

If anyone is offended, I publicly apologise.

I played along so I obviously dont mind it. :)

That's fine then.

Maybe there are some slight differences between Anglo/American/Antipodean humour....

Rather than shooting and burying someone in a ploughed field, for simply being kicked up the 'arris, the normal response would be to give chase - Benny Hill style - and return the favour. It would be even more fun, if for instance, the initiator had his/her sweatshirt/coat pulled over their head so that they couldn't see, then be subject to being booted in the behind by all those present.......instead of having the story stopped short by debating particular points......

So, where were we?

Ah I see. Benny hill style. ;)

No thanks, I am done. Win if you want but I am not playing any more. :)

News Headlines

The Coo Coo Bird poster of this thread was captured today without incident. No flying this coop :)

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
throws the bird wrapped in alfoil on the bbq and smuggles it in along with a file to that non partitioning inmate where Bubba HAS taken a shine only to see our hero Tcm going all greenie on us.......

careful... here comes nurse Ratchet.

nurse-ratched..jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back